Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Grant Thee Beauty, Harmony and Serenity...or whatever


Someone who has become a very dear friend recently gave me a coin. She'd carried it for some time so the fact that she'd give it up so that I had something to worry on when I get stressed out or run my thumb around the raised edge to remind myself to breath properly means a VERY great deal. I doubt she realizes just how much. She reminds me that there are still good people in the world...they may be a rare commodity...but they're out there.


So, I stopped by Starbucks last night and ordered a DECAF latte. I didn't fall asleep until 3ish this morning. The 6:10 alarm came all too quickly. It didn't occur to me to connect the two, I just didn't know why I couldn't sleep. Kev was the one who put them together...I'm banking on the bastards slipping me regular and since I always order a double...that means four shots of caffeinated espresso. Again I say bastards!!!


I finally found a picture of Banks so that will be added...don't have one of Bella as of yet. She's picking up the rules of the pack pretty quickly. I think she'll end up being a good dog and addition to the family.

No comments: