Monday, March 9, 2009

New dog and old excuses

Once again, I've become REALLY bad at this. My problem, I've decided, is that it's hard for me to figure out how much, exactly, to say. Too little is boring and too much is whining.

A bit of news, Kevin found a boxer puppy (about 10 months old) to adopt. It was a bit soon for me but she's very sweet. And a handful. Something that I found out was that boxers, as a breed, have two different ear types. One is upright and the other is floppy. Back when they'd tack the ears, it didn't matter. Well, Bella has one of each. I think, more than anything, that's what endeared her to me. She's just not quite right.

Kevin picked the name. It's "partly" from the Twilight series...not that he'd ever admit to really liking it anyway. He's never bothered to mention where the other part is from. I like the name but the problem is that I have a cousin named Isabella...Bella...or to much of the family, myself included; Bellie. So, most of the time, I end up calling the dog Bellie. Awhile ago, she was being particularly obnoxious and I referred to her as Lillith. Kevin didn't get the reference and in fact, his brother was the only one who did. After I explained it to Kevin, it didn't really care for it and doesn't like it...so, of course I do it all the time.

No comments: